      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 6:59 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Login every time I start up requires password

      I don't think so, to be honest. Are you using an ad blocker?
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 08/30/2013 06:39 PM, Chuck Neuenschwander wrote:

      will deleting cookies cause the   Keep Me Signed In   box  to reappear?

      You might need to delete your cookies, & try again.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 08/30/2013 03:47 PM, Chuck Neuenschwander wrote:

      suddenly I find that I have to log in, supplying the password
      every time I start Yahoo Mail fresh.
      Used to be there was a   Keep Me Signed In   box......

      Sure hate to waste that 10 or 15 seconds every day.

      Any way to get it back?

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic