      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] opt out ?/Tracking Sites Slowing Down Yahoo Mail
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, 30 August, 2013, 1:15

       yes...even more noticeable in "
      new mail"..
      does the "opt out' have no effect ?

      adds

      "That is the way", he
      said. "But there are no stairs", I cried.
      "You must throw yourself in", he replied.
      'There is no other way.
      "

      -- George
      MacDonald

      From: Chris J
      Brady <chrisjbrady@...>
      From: adeomus
      ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>
      [Y-Mail] opt out ?/Tracking Sites Slowing Down Yahoo Mail

       hmmm...i
      was wondering why so slooooooooooooow after switched to
      " new mail " !

      but does this impact us even if we " opted out" of
      advertising ?
      http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/ca/yahoo/mail/ymail/details.html

      From: Chris J Brady
      <chrisjbrady@...>