      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

      From: Donna <pnwfemale@...>

      Lorrie,

      I use Neo Basic, so I am not sure how to add a folder in Neo Fully Featured.  But, in Basic, there is an Edit link next to Folders.  When I click on that link, I get taken to a page which has a place where I can enter the name of a new folder, then click Add.  Somebody using Neo Fully Featured can explain how to add a folder in that version.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic