      From: Lorrie

      Sent: 08/26/13 07:05 PM

      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: [Y-Mail] folder question

      How do you make a new folder in this new mail??  In Classic, when you clicked on folders or whatever, at the top of the drop down menu was an option to make a new folder.  That seems to be missing now.  Thanks for any help.

      Lorrie

      Lorries Green World
      http://minilorrie.2itb.com
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada