      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

      From: adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...>
       plus...did you notice it saves every search as a bookmark now ?!!!!!!!!!!!!*8-} silly

      adds

      From: Bruce Lund <bruceedwardlund@...>

      It's incredible. I hit the sign out link (which is inexplicably only available after clicking on "Bruce") and instead of signing me out, it gives me a page to set up my profile. (I don't want a profile!) So I click on "Nope" and get to the Yahoo home page. But if I click on mail, it takes me right back in without so much as a sign in page, much less a password request. What kind of email service will not sign you out after clicking on not just one but two attempts to leave mail? This is not just an inconvenience. This is a serious security breach.

      How incompetent can these people be?

      Bruce Lund
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic