      From: "kube57@..." <kube57@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 7:45 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: What the . . . Now I can't even log out of Y-mail

      I'm having similar issues. i get the "Difficulties Signing You In At THis Time" error message. I have to attempt the sign in process 3-4 times before I get to the error message. Cleaning the cache does not help at all. It only deletes all my favorite recently visited sites, which I want to keep.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Lund <bruceedwardlund@...> wrote:

      > It's incredible. I hit the sign out link (which is inexplicably only available after clicking on "Bruce") and instead of signing me out, it gives me a page to set up my profile. (I don't want a profile!) So I click on "Nope" and get to the Yahoo home page. But if I click on mail, it takes me right back in without so much as a sign in page, much less a password request. What kind of email service will not sign you out after clicking on not just one but two attempts to leave mail? This is not just an inconvenience. This is a serious security breach.
      >

      > How incompetent can these people be?
      >
      > Bruce Lund

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic