25473Fw: [Y-Mail] Fw: Yahoo Mail - Unauthorised Removal Of Contacts

  • adeomus ********
    Aug 16, 2013

       oh...update:
      just for fun i checked my contacts...my "deleted" address was still there !!!!!!!
      so, i deleted it myself...and then for fun i auto-addressed it .
      it was still there even then !!!

      lol..check on it...yahoo didn't delete all of it.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald