25416Re: Attachments not working in YMail

  • Mayaranger
    Aug 6, 2013
      Over the last decade or so in my using Yahoo Mail I experienced the broken attachment function maybe 3 or 4 times. I can't find any way to contact Yahoo tech service now, but back a few years, I used both email and online chat with YM tech service. Each time I was told that the attachment function was broken in my account and that they would fix it. Each time they repaired it within a day.

      There were times too when my Search function became broken. I used the same contact methods with YM tech service and they repaired it within a day too. Now, not knowing how to contact them, I would not know what to do. I was amazed how well the online chat tech service worked in getting broken functions repaired. I could not have been more pleased.

      The only contact method I know of now is Feedback and of course there is no response or service there. If anyone knows a way to get individual tech support now, let us know here.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic