      From: shuntcrowley <shuntcrowley@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 5:06 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Now ....from spam to inbox ....

      If you mean clicking on not spam it disappears - I have the same problem with Windows Live Mail as e-mail client on my computer for my Comcast address. If something is sent to the junk folder, and I click not junk - it vanishes, so I MOVE it to my inbox instead if it is something I want, or read and reply before clicking on junk.

      (BTW - does anyone know of a Y-group for WLM users? I have some other issues with it - you can reply to me privately at my YID @...)

      Stephanie HC

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "BeaP" <beap4@...> wrote:

      > Did you click on Not Spam?
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "E H" <drtq2@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ...it will not go !! ... THIS is the worst I have seen this operate ever ....

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic