25393Re: [Y-Mail] New Yahoo Neo FF Mail corrupting embedded URLs - 2

  • Chris J Brady
    Aug 4, 2013
      In the below I have removed the http://www.meetup.com  [snip] in all examples in order that the examples themselves aren't corrupted I send the email as Plain text - NOT RTF.

      When I send this embedded URL:

      [snip] /londoncycling/

      plus annotated text " - London Cyclists Meetup Group" it gets turned into:

      [snip] /londoncycling/ - London Cyclists Meetup Group

      [snip] /londoncycling/ - London Cyclists Meetup Group

      If I also send the email to myself aka Inbox again when opened the corruption is there.

      Having sent the email I check its contents in the Sent folder and the corruption is there.

      If I send this to Gmail too and when opened the email displays the corruption.