      From: Donna <pnwfemale@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 10:02 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

      Bruce,

      I am using the Basic version of Neo.  I just tried to do what you describe.  I opened a new compose message form  and typed in some random  words, then highlighted part of them and kept typing.  Then I went up to Firefox's menu bar and selected Edit > Undo. I had to click Undo about 3 times before I got back to the original text that I had typed.

      I used to do the same thing when I was using Classic.

      Donna

          Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com