25365Re: [Y-Mail] Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

  • Kenneth
    Aug 2, 2013
      So you typed the wrong keys and deleted some text while composing an email.  Would the great Classic Mail really have been able to recover from that?

      From: Bruce Lund <bruceedwardlund@...>
      To: Yahoo Mail <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2013 11:39 PM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

      Once again, Yahoo's substandard tabs are just junk. Was typing an email, and somehow my fat fingers hit some keys that highlighted the text and when I hit the next key, all was lost. Edit/undo was useless.

      WTF! How could they put this piece of junk out on the street, much less to replace a solid product?

      Bruce Lund

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic