25364Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Inability to click on embedded links ...

  • Harryh
    Aug 2, 2013

      >It may also be the data connection between the JavaScript code and the
      server, that might be more fragile than the code loading itself.<

      How would the user detect that?  What debugging tools exist at the user level?

      >I didn't ask about the browser thinking that there is a bug ("issue") in any of the browsers, but rather as part of the drill-down to see if we
      >can identify the circumstances that cause problems for some users but
      not others. That's why I posted the Neo version and server ID as >well.

      My bad.  Customer Care scripts always attack the browser (empty cache, etc), so I might be overly sensitive.  Where do you find Neo version numbers now (I've forgotten the magic location)?

      To me the real issue appears to be related to time-of-day which suggests a loading circumstance.  It's not consistent on my end.  Much like the issue of corrupted messages with attachments that even escalation has failed to resolve.  Hundreds of messages come through fine; a few can't be downloaded via web or POP, can't be forwarded, show blank header fields <Action><Show Full Header>.  It's this erratic behavior that is bothersome.