      From: Harryh <harryh89@...>
      To: "Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com" <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, 31 July 2013, 6:34
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Inability to Open Folders - greatest irritation + other artifacts

      Indeed, I've encountered similar errors that seem to relate to a browser/javascript incompatibility - like something not loading from the Yahoo side.  A refresh or restart (new signin) usually works.

      I've another issue with the neo webmail - often the right-click to open a link or to save an embedded image simply doesn't work.  A browser reload seems to work most of the time but it seems like I need to signin after a delay (maybe server overload?).

      At any rate much less reliable than any webmail service I have ever used.

      My issue with some corrupted mail containing attachments continues despite efforts by CustomerCare and Escalation.  I'm moving some of that workload to Gmail where things always work or to Mail.com.  After a bit, I will say goodbye to MailPlus after 10+ years.  Ah, what a fool I've been.  I'll be sending a snail to the CEO about their inability to resolve their server-side issue with some attachment mail.