      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix

      From: E H <drtq2@...>

      Sasa and Kenneth .... S - because I want to move all correspondence on one topic into one folder. K - I first did a email search ...all of them pulled up ..... and I attempted to "move" them all into that one  folder .... the ones in the IN BOX would go ... but the sent would not. THEN I tried clicking on each individual sent email ... they will not move".