25317Re: Fred

  • elizabeth_35674
    Jul 23, 2013
      I think that is exactly it Fred..They do have a paid mail service and I have purchased it , although I do not like it any better, and they are trying to drive us there!!! EXACTLY...Its just like Browser Updates, when its time to update nothing wooks right any more and I think That is done by The servers...they make your old not to work so you will update quicker!

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ray60273" <ray60273@...> wrote:

      > Yahoo promised free email for life.
      >
      > They didn't say you would like it.
      >
      > They must be trying to drive people away to some pay service
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "fredbisard" <fredbisard@> wrote:
      > >
      > > what's this stuff with all these server hang ups, especially when sending mail?
      > >
      > > this new, unimproved yahoo mail absolutely stinks!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic