25304Re: constant server hangups

  • lswig
    Jul 22, 2013
      Not only the free service. I pay for mine and it has become just as bad
      as yours.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jchan212" wrote:

      > Yeah, I think Marissa Mayer is intentionally trying to sabotage the
      free Yahoo e-mail service. She's smarter than me, so she must have a
      plan to fix yahoo by driving away long-time loyal users. All those
      tumbler hipsters will make yahoo profitable again!

      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "ray60273" ray60273@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Yahoo promised free email for life.
      > >
      > > They didn't say you would like it.
      > >
      > > They must be trying to drive people away to some pay service
      > >
      > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "fredbisard" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > what's this stuff with all these server hang ups, especially when
      sending mail?

      > > > this new, unimproved yahoo mail absolutely stinks!

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic