25297Re: [Y-Mail] Re: constant server hangups

  • Gene Ehrich
    Jul 22, 2013
      At 07:06 PM 7/21/2013, you wrote:
      >Yeah, I think Marissa Mayer is intentionally trying to sabotage the
      >free Yahoo e-mail service. She's smarter than me, so she must have a
      >plan to fix yahoo by driving away long-time loyal users. All those
      >tumbler hipsters will make yahoo profitable again!

      I am a very long time user of POP mail and owner of of many Yahoo
      Groups which makes it hard to go elsewhere but Yahoo has been driving
      me crazy for the last six months with constant need to verify
      subscription many times per day.

      Gene
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic