      From: "karenborga@..." <karenborga@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 7:58 AM
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Advertisments In Mail

      Yes, indeed.

      No matter how many times I tell Yahoo email my own messages are not spam, Yahoo refuses to listen.
      Everyday I have to move wanted messages from spam to my inbox.
      Grrrr!

      The good thing though is Yahoo email is excellent at catching true spam.

      Karen

      *****

      Elizabeth wrote:
      ...Why go to Spam mail in the first place??? Because yahoo keeps throwing my wanted Inbox mail there!!!!! DUH~~~

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic