25278Re: constant server hangups

  • fredbisard
    Jul 21, 2013
      yeah,
      same thing here, especially just this morning. had 2 unread messages and it took me 3 reloads on each message to be able to actually read it, delete it and then get back to inbox.

      this is unexcusable and ununsable! going to look and see if there is just a simple way to delete account.

      is that possible?

      thanks

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Donna" <pnwfemale@...> wrote:

      > I get those Server Hangup messages quite often. Not just with sending mail; but, also when I am trying to delete messages or move them to a folder. I've discovered that when I get the server hangup page, I just hit the Reload button on my browser and whatever task Yahoo Mail got stuck on will complete. But, this is an issue that I didn't run into that often with Classic.
      >
      > Donna

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic