    Jul 19, 2013
      It works fine for me as well.  If I want to delete multiple, I check the boxes then hit delete at the top.  If I only one one I hit the trash can on the right.

      Chris

      On Friday, July 19, 2013 8:53 AM, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:

      Chris,

      For some reason I hadn't noticed the trash icons in each row of the message list until you pointed them out.  I don't know if I'll use that delete option much but I rather like it.

      Consider, if I want to delete multiple emails, I can use the check boxes and then select the trash icon at the top.  If it's just one email I want to delete, I can do the same thing.  But that's two clicks to delete one email.  The trash icon at the end of the row saves me a click for deleting a single email.

      Sometimes it's neither crazy nor appalling to offer alternative methods of accomplishing something.  We may not use the other methods, but someone else may.

      Kenneth

      From: Chris J Brady <chrisjbrady@...>
      To: Y-Mail <Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 3:04 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Nero FF Still Deleting Wanted Emails

      This is a pain. Google Mail allows you to check-mark certain emails, then click the 'delete' button and only they are deleted.

      Nero FF uses check-mark boxes AND a dustbin icon. However they don't always agree. There is always a dustbin icon against an email by default. Clicking the 'delete' button deletes that email EVEN IF THERE IS NO CHECK MARK AGAINST IT.

      This is crazy design. Either use a check-mark system (which is intuitive) OR a dustbin icon - but NOT BOTH. Appalling design.

      CJB.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic