25238POP Mail has stopped working

  • Gene
    Jul 17 6:00 AM
      I am using latest release of Eudora under Windows 7 and POP mail from Yahoo had been working fine except the semi regular request from Yahoo to resign in to Yahoo. When I got to Yahoo I was signed on but resigning in allowed POP mail on my computer to work fine again

      TODAY

      I am logged in to my Yahoo account at Yahoo on the web. All is fine there

      In the past I get all my Yahoo mail through POP mail from my computer and have for many years.

      POP mail has stopped working on my computer. I get the message "Incorrect user name or password MBR1212. No matter how many times I go back to Yahoo and sign on again I find myself still signed in and sign in again but at my computer I keep getting the message "Incorrect user name or password MBR1212

      Is there a phone number I can use to reach Yahoo tech support?

      Is anyone else having the same problem
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic