25149Re: Attachments

  • reillylady
    Jul 5, 2013
      I have no paper clip icon. I have no boxes next to each email listed to check to delete, etc. I am missing many of the needed icons using Firefox. I have to use Opera to see the page complete but I keep getting a message from Yahoo--after each email I check that I need to update.

      And I pay for this service!!!
      Thanks,

      Barbara

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...> wrote:

      > To add attachments, click on the paperclip icon.
      >

      > **Sasafrass452**
      > http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      > http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      >
      > On 07/04/2013 12:00 PM, reillylady wrote:
      > >

      > > Upgraded Firefox as recommended, new Yahoo! Mail and still nothing but
      > > problems. Why???????????????????
      > >
      > > How do I add attachments to an email?
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > >
      > > Barbara