25136Re: Problems sending emails to AOL, Comcast, Verizon accounts

  • Bill T
    Jul 2, 2013
      It's good to know that it isn't just me. When it affects mutliple ISP's it makes you wonder why Yahoo can't see that and not keep pointing the finger at everybody else.

      I have a large group of my old Army Unit that I email throughout the week. Groups don't work for me and this is my only way of getting news out to the group.

      Changing to another Mail provider is not something I want to tackle but with this problem coupled with all the problems using the Yahoo email interface (I use Mail Plus) it has become very frustrating.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth <justkenneth@...> wrote:

      > Try postmaster@... rather than postmaster@...

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic