25132Will Yahoo every implement threading?

  • mjk4984
    Jul 2, 2013
      Normally I read my email on my iPad since it's more convenient, but recently I've tried reading mail on the Yahoo Mail web site and it's nearly impossible to follow conversations. The entire layout of my Inbox is horrible and with the font being huge I can only see 9 messages at once.

      On the web site I have 80 individual emails all intermixed in my Inbox. On my iPad, I have 8 threads. It's much easier to find things on my iPad, than on the web site.