25131Re: Problems sending emails to AOL, Comcast, Verizon accounts

  • George Hutfilz
    Jul 2, 2013
      Yes. This has been going on for about 10 days. It appears to be a Yahoo! problem since my Verizon and AOL correspondents can reliably reach me on Yahoo!, but I cannot reliably reach them. It's a pain since it takes 24 hours to get the bounce message. I have been patiently resending messages, usually successfully, in hopes that Yahoo! gets its act together.

      George

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Bill T" <bill_t_08012@...> wrote:

      > For a while now I have had an intermittent problem with sending emails
      > to those with either AOL, Comcast, Verizon accounts. I seem to be
      > getting more of these over the past 2 weeks.
      >
      > I get bounce backs with similar messages like this:
      >
      > Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
      > <XXXXXX@... <mailto:XXXXXX@...> >:
      > Mail server for "verizon.net" unreachable for too long
      >
      > At first, it was just Verizon and now I am getting it on the others. At
      > first, I thought it was a Verizon problem but now suspect that this has
      > something to do with Yahoo.
      >

      > Has anyone else experienced this?
      >

      > Bill T.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic