25125Re: [Y-Mail] question about deleting " sent" messages

  • adeomus ********
    Jun 30, 2013
      yes, i am unable to " select all" and delete...i cannot see anywhere where there is something to click for deleting !

      with Classic, i could go to a page where all my files were listed, with all the contents...
      i could go there and delete outdated stuff on individual files, including sent and trash.

      i could never delete " sent" files in one fell swoop though, but 200 at a time was what i had set my pages for, so could delete 200 at a time.
      now cannot delete anything ..???*:-S worried

      thank you !!!
      adds

      -- George MacDonald