25101Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo mail doesn't send mail to gmail accounts and hotmail account

  • Shal Farley
    Jun 24, 2013
      Cindy,

      I never did find a cure. But I didn't work on it too intensely as it
      only caused me to miss one message every couple weeks. Eventually I
      switched ISPs (for other reasons) and haven't had any missing messages
      since.

      -- Shal

      On 6/24/2013 5:56 AM, FC Cindy wrote:
      > Not sure if this is ok to put onlist but we have a moderator with a
      > verizon address as Shal mentions and she's had problems all along.
      > Have you, Shal, or anyone else been able to find a fix?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic