      From: Lorrie <minilorrie@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Classic Mail v.v. New Mail
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, June 21, 2013, 10:31 PM

      Yesterday when I went to do my mail, a screen came up telling me I had to switch and gave me a choice of basic or fully featured.  Before clicking on anything I scrolled to the bottom and lo and behold there was a clickable thingy that said "Remind me later".  I clicked on that and I was into my old classic mauil LOL.  Not sure how long this will last but I am a diehard classic fan and will stick with it as long as I can LOL.

      Lorries Green World
      Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic