      From: Kenneth

      Sent: 06/22/13 02:33 PM

      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] Too Many versions of Y-Mail

      It's not a design flaw.  Rather it's a design decision that allows users to have more than one email open at a time.

      So clicking on Inbox only means that you want to see your Inbox.  Potentially someone might want to open an additional email for some reason, perhaps to compare with the first email.  Whatever emails you open from the inbox are opened and available in separate tabs.  To close an email, mouse over the tab for that email and click the little x.

      Note that if you're viewing an email and select to view the next or previous email via the up or down arrows, only the currently viewed email remains open.  The others are closed.  Separate tabs for each opened email is only accomplished by selecting the email from the inbox.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic