25032Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Classic Mail v.v. New Mail

  • adeomus ********
    Jun 17, 2013

       am not sure what you mean by " auto save " to draft...
      it only auto saved when there was a hiccup for some reason, and i lost what i was composing,
      but then was relieved to find
      it in draft...but it was usually only part of it.

      have not had new mail long enough to see if it would happen here.
      in classic where you clicked on draft  it disappeared from the compose page
      and showed up on the draft page..

      with new mail i was confused at first, it didn't disappear.
      but the note beside draft said it was saved and what time..and sure enough if one goes to the draft page
      it is there.

      there are things i don't like in new mail...
      but hopefully yahoo will improve some things back to the ease of before.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      From: Kenneth <justkenneth@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Re: Classic Mail
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 16 June, 2013, 19:36

      I'm glad you're finding the newest new Yahoo! Mail to be not too bad, adds. I use Gmail myself but whenever I go login to my Yahoo! Mail account, I feel tempted to begin using it more frequently. It's really not that bad.

      Some people here keep telling those who have lost Classic that they need to go find another email provider. I hope if they do that they will at least compare what's out there with what Yahoo! still provides.

      Kenneth

      > I finally decided to face it and tried the new mail in a little used yahoo account first..then on this one.
      >
      > went with what i say in my signature:
      >
      > "That is the way", he said. "But there are no stairs", I cried.
      > "You must throw yourself in", he replied. 'There is no other way. "
      >
      > I have to say it's a lot better than the " new mail" i tried on previous occasions, there is hope Classic brothers and sisters.
      >
      > though it took a little while to load the font/size/emoticons i guess...as well as auto address...they did show up .
      >

      > it's actually still better than google.
      > will see how it goes.
      >

      > adds
      >

      > "That is the way", he said. "But there are no stairs", I cried.
      > "You must throw yourself in", he replied. 'There is no other way. "
      >
      > -- George MacDonald

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic