25031Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Classic Mail v.v. New Mail

  • adeomus ********
    Jun 17, 2013

       yes...and i was a die hard classic lover...i still love classic much more than the new mail, it was more streamlined and faster imho !

      but here we are...and i did try basic first..but to all classic lovers, the fully featured new mail is more like the classic than the basic is !!

      give it a shot..you will be surprised.
      it's not as horrible as the old " new mail"...i despised that !

      this new mail seems slower and more cumbersome in some ways,
      not new a,d " improved" over classic..
      but hey...we will adapt, we always do..

      adds

      -- George MacDonald