25014Re: Yahoo has apparently started to 'censor' saved messages

  • don.mitchel
    Jun 16, 2013
      Thanks, but I've been through that phase. Their prepared 'customer assistance' procedure leads to an useless endless loop, and if you notify them individually (which is possible on that same page, and asking them for real personal assistance), then there is no reaction.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

      [...]
      > No, it does not. I'd suspect more a glitch than any intended change in function. Keep after Customer Care to look into the problem for you. If you haven't already done this, from the Help page, click "Get Help" (lower right corner). Then:
      >
      > category: Notices and errors
      > sub-category: unable to download or upload attachments
      >
      > Scroll down below the Basic troubleshooting steps to find the "Email a Support Agent" link. You probably won't get a response during the weekend, and it may take a few replies back and forth before you get them to understand the problem (I doubt yours is in their lists of frequent questions, unless a lot of people are reporting it).
      >
      > -- Shal

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic