25006Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo has apparently started to 'censor' saved messages

  • Donna Lee
    Jun 15, 2013
      If there are attachments you want to keep. Download them and keep them on your computer or back them up to an external hard drive or CD/DVD as you get them.

      Yahoo does not censor. But I do know their servers are not big enough to keep everything forever.

      Donna Ford Lee ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On Jun 15, 2013, at 4:37 AM, "don.mitchel" <don.mitchel@...> wrote:

      > I have recently realised that saved messages containing attachments are not kept permanently in their entirety, or are even maimed already upon reception, although they have been sent with all the attachments. More concretely, all the html, txt and css attachments are gone.
      >
      > After realising this new effect, I have tried to get in touch with Yahoo in order to sort things out, but they prefer to just remain silent (big surprise).
      >
      > Is there anyone out there who has made similar experiences? Or someone working for Yahoo to explain what's going on?

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic