25003Yahoo has apparently started to 'censor' saved messages

  • don.mitchel
    Jun 15, 2013
      I have recently realised that saved messages containing attachments are not kept permanently in their entirety, or are even maimed already upon reception, although they have been sent with all the attachments. More concretely, all the html, txt and css attachments are gone.

      After realising this new effect, I have tried to get in touch with Yahoo in order to sort things out, but they prefer to just remain silent (big surprise).

      Is there anyone out there who has made similar experiences? Or someone working for Yahoo to explain what's going on?

      http://pro-mobile-internet.net/
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic