24994Re: [Y-Mail] Classic Mail

  • adeomus ********
    Jun 14, 2013
      I finally decided to face it and tried the new mail in a little used yahoo account first..then on this one.

      went with what i say in my signature:

      I have to say it's a lot better than the " new mail" i tried on previous occasions, there is hope Classic brothers and sisters.

      though it took a little while to load the font/size/emoticons i guess...as well as auto address...they did show up .

      it's actually still better than google.
      will see how it goes.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald

      From: nonac350d <spectrum1012@...>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Classic Mail
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, June 14, 2013, 5:05 AM

      Yes that well covered subject of how to retain classic yahoo mail rather than the "new and improved " version yahoo continually tries to force on me , had two cups of coffee and spent an hour trying all the suggestions I can find and still can't get rid of the new version ,or is it time to look for a new mail handler as yahoo seems to be blocking all and any attempts to resist the change !!

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic