24978the new Yahoo Mail

  • Donna
    Jun 13, 2013
      I'm not sure what happened. I was on another site and returned to my bookmarked link for Yahoo Mail. A page appeared that wanted me to select the fully featured or the basic. I don't really need the fully featured version; so, I selected basic and continued on to my inbox page. My first thought was that it looked a lot like my outlook.com inbox. But, I wondered if I could change the color from the ugly purple color to something more like what I had. But, under Options, there wasn't anything that I could see to change the color. Then I thought I would learn to like it, eventually. It is rather basic looking, even more so than Classic Yahoo Mail.

      Then I went to do a search for something and remembered reading that some members have indicated that the messages are all on one page. I hadn't noticed; so, when I clicked on my bookmarked link for Yahoo Mail, the Classic Yahoo Mail showed up. I opened a few messages to read them; but, each time, it was still what I would see with Classic. I'm not complaining, I just wonder if this is a normal thing when being switched to a new version of Yahoo Mail.

      I don't mind having messages all on one page if I can select my preferred option for the reading pane.

      Donna
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic