24897Re: [Y-Mail] bye windows ?/Bye Bye BT

  • Sasafrass452
    Jun 3, 2013
      You can try Linux, there are many versions available & they're free :) It all depends on your taste & needs. Do the research first, then once you decide which one to try, you simply download the .iso & burn it to a disc. The website for the company that makes it should provide instructions on burning & installing the OS. They should also have a support forum, so you can get help with any questions you have. As far as browsers go, Firefox works just fine, & should come with any version of Linux you choose. The best part about Linux is that it's low maintainance, & there's no viruses or spyware to worry about :)

      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 06/03/2013 05:19 PM, adeomus ******** wrote:

      if windows is on our puters when we get them, what do we do
      and what do we use please ?
       would regular browsers do without windows ?
      i know...am real tech naive.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald