24867Re: [Y-Mail] FW: att.net Mail is upgrading: What it means for you.

  • Donna Lee
    May 27, 2013
      AT&T uses the Yahoo format for email. My neighbor uses AT&T. She uses the web for her email. It used to be called AT&T/Yahoo. Not sure if it is called the same today. Several use the web mail for the newest PC's do not have Outlook Express. I wish Microsoft did not take it away for I liked it!

      I use Thunderbird now. Windows Live is no longer an option with Windows 8. I did not like Windows Live so I bought Outlook. Thunderbird is easier and it is FREE. Outlook is expensive to use for email.

      Donna Ford Lee  ♂+♀=♡
      Tulsa, OK

      Sent Via My iPhone

      On May 27, 2013, at 12:55 AM, "Arlene" <arhertel@...> wrote:

      Hi,   here is the email I received.  I don’t know what ATT.net mail is.   I mainly use the computer for email and for doing word stuff.  I hardly ever surf the web and I only belong to the yahoo groups.   Thanks if you can explain if this applies to me.    Arlene

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic