24866FW: att.net Mail is upgrading: What it means for you.

  • Arlene
    May 26, 2013

      Hi,   here is the email I received.  I don’t know what ATT.net mail is.   I mainly use the computer for email and for doing word stuff.  I hardly ever surf the web and I only belong to the yahoo groups.   Thanks if you can explain if this applies to me.    Arlene

      We're making improvements to att.net Mail!

      On or after June 10, 2013, through July 2013 all users of att.net Mail will be prompted to upgrade their att.net Mail accounts. You'll see some exciting changes in att.net webmail that include a new look and feel that makes att.net webmail even easier to use. Once your account is upgraded, the webmail version you're currently using will no longer be available.

      What you can look forward to:

      • Faster email
      • The latest Mail spam-protection technology and scanning for relevant advertising display
      • Easier-to-use design

      Important Notes:

      • On the day of the att.net webmail upgrade, you will be able to choose to customize the email scanning settings for your account.
      • There is no impact to your email IDs, saved messages, webmail folders, passwords, email client settings, or service, based on this upgrade.
      • To learn more about the new att.net Mail visit http://www.att.com/latestmail

      We hope you enjoy the new att.net Mail.

      Sincerely,
      AT&T Internet Services Customer Care