24810Re: [Y-Mail] Re: HELP !!!! Yahoo has closed my account ( and i have been actively usign it !!! )

  • adeomus ********
    May 7, 2013

      so sad that yahoo tech support has to go through twitter !
      i know Classic users lost support way back, but others ??

      support used to be great, no excuses !
      it's still a business, is it not ?

      adds

      -- George MacDonald