24809alternatives/Classic Yahoo Mail Surrogates out there, was new Ya

  • adeomus ********
    May 7, 2013

      i have no opposition to " new" if it meets my needs and tastes.

      i like plain tailored clothes, for example,
      and would hate fancy embroidered shirts imposed on me.
      i see this that way.

      looked at google,
      am not nuts about multiple steps for same action as one step on yahoo.

      adds

      -- George MacDonald