24805HELP !!!! Yahoo has closed my account ( and i have been actively usign it !!! )

  • oneuserlookinghelp
    May 6, 2013
      Hi everyone. I'm new here.

      Recenty yahoo closed my mail account. This was my main account!!!
      I started having login problems that made me change the password almost every day. Suddenly, one day, no password recovery/reset method was available for me. "Your password can't be reseted online, Please contact us".

      I have been sending mails to yahoo support but no answer so far.

      Please i don't know what to do, all my files and personal info was there !!

      Does anyone knows what should i do ?

      Regards
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic