24798Re: New YMail

  • Kenneth
    Apr 30, 2013
      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "kr402" <kr402@...> wrote:

      > When an email is open there are arrows with reply to all choice in
      > addition to reply [to sender]. I'm not sure exactly what reply to all
      > does, as it doesn't list who you're sending it to when you click on it.
      > Does it send the email to everyone in your contact list? I would be
      > embarrassed if I accidentally did that when replying to a personal
      > email, or worse if it was a business email with personal info, that got
      > into the wrong hands. At least with forward you have to choose which
      > addies you're sending it to.

      Reply to all sends your reply not only to the sender of the email to which you're replying but also to the other recipients of that original email.

      So, no, it doesn't get sent to all of your contacts unless, by coincidence, all of your contacts were in on that original email.

      Kenneth
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic