24751Re: [Y-Mail] yahoo blog ??

  • Kenneth Ayers
    Apr 26, 2013
      This new mail is new as of last December.  So it's not the same new mail that you would have tried from a couple of years ago.  That new mail is now extinct.

      If you haven't tried the current new mail, perhaps you should try it.  Everyone's talking about leaving Yahoo! and wondering about alternatives because they're getting rid of Classic.  However the alternatives everyone's considering don't really resemble the Classic they're losing.  You may as well try what Yahoo! is offering.  It's not Classic but neither is anything else.

      On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM, adeomus ******** <carpediemadeomus@...> wrote:

      the latest yahoo blog describes the "new mail" ???

      this does not sound like the "new mail" i tried a few times a couple of years ago.

      what do you all think please ???
      can it really be as simple as classic, is it remotely possible ??
      has someone actually been listening ?????

      and whatever we end up with, make sure we " opt out" of being spied on for ads !!

      -- George MacDonald

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic