      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] new Yahoo! Mail forced on all
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 22, 2013, 8:11 AM

      It costs money to keep extra versions of the mail running, & they want to focus on the new version. IMO, that's the best way to go.
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 04/22/2013 07:25 AM, Bruce Lund wrote:

      Shades of New Coke.

      Unfortunately, I don't think mail is Yahoo's flagship product. And they offer it for free. And they are clearly willing to give up at least some of their customers.

      Like so many other companies, they are abandoning a great product, and for what? I guess more money. Oh, well. Time to find something else.

      Bruce Lund

      From: Sasafrass452 <Sasafrass452@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com

      I said this would happen a long time ago! So, this is it.... Either get used to the new mail, or change providers if it's not sufficient for your needs. It's time to make that choice!
      **Sasafrass452**
      http://www.friendburst.com/Sasafrass452
      http://thexfactorusa.proboards.com
      On 04/20/2013 02:25 PM, kr402 wrote:

      Bringing the New Yahoo! Mail to Everyone

      http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2013/04/bringing-the-new-yahoo-mail-to-everyone

      As of June 3, 2013 if you're using an older version of web Yahoo! Mail you'll be prompted to switch to the new Yahoo! Mail.
      Yahoo! says they'll bring us newer and better versions of Ymail. Well, what if we don't want newer ? How, is it better when the current new Ymail is full of lots of problems ?

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic