24653Re: Yahoo Dropbox integration. Where is it?

  • Kenneth
    Apr 3, 2013
      I just tested it and it's true. I went to the website below and opted out of internet ads. Then I went to Yahoo! Mail and clicked the save drop-down just below an attachment and "Save to my computer" was the only option. Then I went back to the website and opted back in and now the save drop-down also has a "Save to Dropbox" option.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth" <justkenneth@...> wrote:

      > Strange that the Yahoo! Mail blog failed to mention the necessity of NOT opting out of Internet ads in order to have this feature. That's a huge oversight considering how they're promoting Dropbox integration.
      >
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "mjk4984" <mjk4984@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Got a response from Yahoo's Twitter feed. Dropbox integration won't be
      > > available if you opt-out of Internet ads.
      > >
      > > http://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/opt_out/targeting/details.html
      > >

      > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "mjk4984" <mjk4984@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I saw reports yesterday that Yahoo has integrated Dropbox into the
      > > Yahoo Mail web site. The reports said everyone should have it, but I'm
      > > not seeing it today.
      > > >
      > > > Does anyone have this? Is anyone missing it?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic