24644Re: [Y-Mail] Second Sign in Verification SMS not working (2 step authentication)

  • Shal Farley
    Apr 1, 2013
      introtologic,

      > I am trying to set up two step authentication on my account. However, I
      > am unable to get the text message on my Google Voice Number.

      I've heard another report of that. I don't know if there is a solution to it.

      > I am hoping there is a fix for this.

      I think you can just leave the mobile number blank, as long as you have at least one non-Yahoo email address verified in your account. When you sign on using an unrecognized device you'll be given the option of having the verification code sent to one of your alternate email addresses.

      -- Shal
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic