24642Re: Cannot get into Yahoo Mail Today

  • mjk4984
    Apr 1 2:35 PM
      How are you trying to get to Yahoo Mail? Are you simply going to
      http://mail.yahoo.com?

      I'm not having problems getting into Yahoo Mail today, but it's slow to
      load at times and I've been getting few errors trying to open and send
      emails today, so I think they're having issues.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "fred128" <fred128@...> wrote:

      > I can't get into Yahoo Mail today. This is the screen that comes up:
      > Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
      >
      > Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're
      having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo!
      home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you
      may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

      > Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance.
      >
      > When I try to sign into the My Yahoo, I have to type in the letters
      and numbers code seen on the screen.

      > Is anyone else having this problem?
      > Thanks

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic