24639Cannot get into Yahoo Mail Today

  • fred128
    Apr 1, 2013
      I can't get into Yahoo Mail today. This is the screen that comes up:
      Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

      Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

      Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance.

      When I try to sign into the My Yahoo, I have to type in the letters and numbers code seen on the screen.

      Is anyone else having this problem?
      Thanks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic